Durvet Permethrin 10%
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Durvet's Permethrin 10% is a long-lasting livestock and premise spray that provides knockdown, broad spectrum kill, and excellent residual activity for up to 28 days.
Dairy cattle, beef cattle, horses, sheep, goats, dogs, swine, poultry, livestock premises and homes.
- Effective insect control on animals - Permethrin 10% can be used on dairy and beef cattle, sheep, goats, swine and poultry. Plus, it is labeled for effective control of insects on horses and dogs
- Indoor and outdoor premise insect control - Use it in homes and non-food areas of poultry houses, dairies, cattle barns, milking parlors, horse barns, swine houses, warehouses, restaurants and kennels
- Broad spectrum of control - Kills darkling beetles, poultry lice, fowl mites, horn flies, house flies and face flies. Plus controls fleas, ticks, lice and mange mites
- Safe - Permethrin is highly toxic to the insect with a very low toxicity to humans and animal
- Economical - One quart of Permethrin 10% makes approximately 25 gallons of ready-to-use product
- Convenient mixing - Packaged in a squeeze-and-pour bottle